It s been such a long time since I wrote my last Blog.
It’s not because that I don’t have anything new to share. (The opposite situation indeed: too much to tell) The reason is that: I did not have internet at home for the whole last month.
I’ve got a new room after almost 7 months being *homeless*.
It's a beautiful room in a 7er Apartment , which is on the 14th floor of a high building.The Picture above is the view outside my window
My new neighbours are very friendly and nice but unluckily there is no girl in this Apartment >_< , totally unlike the last time when my room was next to 3 beautiful girls
Now I have nothing to worry about but my studying result.
The new semester has already begun. It will be a very tough for me...
... but...
I'm not allowed to fail again.
A little problem of the week : 3 days in a row already , I went to bed at 12 and woke up at 4 after having nightmares -_- Has anyone any suggestion for me to solve the problem ?
Movies of the week : V for Vendetta and Wedding Crashers ( Rachel McAdams is charming )

5 comments:
I tried to go to bed late last night (3am) and u know what : woke up at 7am.But not after a nightmare , a sweet dream instead but .... who cares , I want to sleep :((
Tha(`ng Tung` nga^~n fe^'t nhe^? , ky` truo'c bo^' la`m X co' nha` ma` de.p hay xa^'u lie^n quan de^'n thi cu*?
o*` nhi?, hehe, gio*` hi`nh nhu* mi`nh ma('c be^.nh Thang Long, ddi ne'm da' lung tung :D. Co^' le^n con trai, ho.c ha`nh tu*? te^', he` bo^' sang cho*i ^_^
Nice view, dudeee. Tip for u : I went to bed at 4 and get up at 12. Too tired for even a dream. ho`ho`
Cha bu cho cai phong cua minh, be bang mot nua cai phong cua no :(
P.S : Phong cu nhu khach san the nay, thao nao thi truot la phai :P
Post a Comment