I've been teaching the same course for 20 years,and it... doesn't mean anything to me.
None of it does.
I pretend.
I pretend that I'm busy,
that I'm working, that I'm writing.
I'm not doing anything.
3 comments:
HiP
said...
Finally attention has been paid to Richard Jenkins....i've always felt that he deserves a formidable amount of recognition which he never did fully recieve until now......you know, that reminds me of a little proverb: " God pays but not the weekly wages"...:D anyway..long time no catch up..just dropping by to say hi!hope you have a great summer full of surprises and fortunate events . hugs
Finally attention has been paid to Richard Jenkins....i've always felt that he deserves a formidable amount of recognition which he never did fully recieve until now......you know, that reminds me of a little proverb: " God pays ,but not the weekly wages"...:D anyway..long time no catch up..just dropping by to say hi!hope you have a great summer full of surprises and fortunate events . hugs
3 comments:
Finally attention has been paid to Richard Jenkins....i've always felt that he deserves a formidable amount of recognition which he never did fully recieve until now......you know, that reminds me of a little proverb: " God pays but not the weekly wages"...:D anyway..long time no catch up..just dropping by to say hi!hope you have a great summer full of surprises and fortunate events . hugs
Finally attention has been paid to Richard Jenkins....i've always felt that he deserves a formidable amount of recognition which he never did fully recieve until now......you know, that reminds me of a little proverb: " God pays ,but not the weekly wages"...:D anyway..long time no catch up..just dropping by to say hi!hope you have a great summer full of surprises and fortunate events . hugs
dại gái kinh
Post a Comment