Even when some exams are still waiting ahead , I cant study anything in the last 2 days.
Well why should I not enjoy Tet ? Being away from home and having exams do not mean 'No Tet' right ?
I still remember exactly how did I spend my first "Giao thua" in Germany.It was a gloomy day . I came home at 6 pm after classes.Sick and Tired I turned the TV on.Fireworks ! (VTV4 for the win \o/ ) . It was definitely the time of "Giao thua" .No friends , no party , nothing but myself drowning in loneliness.What a feeling I got at that time .I had never felt so homesick like that moment ever before.
But not anymore this year ....
totally different ....
By the time of "Giao thua" we (me and some friends of mine in Germany) did have "Bu~a co*m ta^'t nie^n" with "Banh chu*ng , gio` cha? ...." as if in Vietnam.It was so much fun.We talked , we shared our feeling .We honestly shared our thoughts about Life , Love and even about ourself.Tet has brought us closer to each other.
Well I hope you all also spent a happy "Giao thua".Wish you all a new year full of success and happiness
Now Its time to get back to Reality , to the Life after Tet : 2 exams in the next 2 weeks
.
If only I had not missed so many classes....
Well why should I not enjoy Tet ? Being away from home and having exams do not mean 'No Tet' right ?
I still remember exactly how did I spend my first "Giao thua" in Germany.It was a gloomy day . I came home at 6 pm after classes.Sick and Tired I turned the TV on.Fireworks ! (VTV4 for the win \o/ ) . It was definitely the time of "Giao thua" .No friends , no party , nothing but myself drowning in loneliness.What a feeling I got at that time .I had never felt so homesick like that moment ever before.
But not anymore this year ....
totally different ....
By the time of "Giao thua" we (me and some friends of mine in Germany) did have "Bu~a co*m ta^'t nie^n" with "Banh chu*ng , gio` cha? ...." as if in Vietnam.It was so much fun.We talked , we shared our feeling .We honestly shared our thoughts about Life , Love and even about ourself.Tet has brought us closer to each other.
Well I hope you all also spent a happy "Giao thua".Wish you all a new year full of success and happiness
Now Its time to get back to Reality , to the Life after Tet : 2 exams in the next 2 weeks
If only I had not missed so many classes....

3 comments:
that's great U have a happy Giao thua even as well as in homeland. here, nothing better, just fireworks and everyone go to pagoda. that's all for TET. The 2 exams r also others u had before,let's try,well done, ok? :-) life is always pink if you think it simply, right?
Have you ever spent Tet away from home ? *Nothing better* should have the opposite meaning.
The colour of Black (my favourite colour as well) has covered my complicated life but not my future ;)
Nice to get acquainted with you by the way
thanx, Me too :-) ahhh, U have many friends in ur place, to be happy together at Giao Thua? coz'I have a friend is studying in TU Dresden too- like U. He said that there aren't many Vietnamses students there. n I wonder if U knew him, he's Danh Quy :-)
Post a Comment