4.44 am
After failing some attempts to sleep , I gave up.
Not a surprise through , cos its been like this for weeks already
Tet is coming soon.This is the 3rd year already I have to spend Tet away from home.Honestly I miss Tet so much but I will have to get use to the fact that I still have to spend almost the rest of my youth at this stupid location.My Exams are coming as well, like always along with Tet so I will have no chance to spend Tet at home anymore for at least 5-6 years >.<
3 years already and still no step forward closer to the final destination.
and how can I get there if I continue to live like this ?
*you will have to stay up at 9 a.m and it will be about -20°C outside so pls for ur own sake , turn off the laptop and get some sleep*

No comments:
Post a Comment