Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Thanks to all my Friends




.. for remembering my birthday and even for forgetting my birthday aswell -__-

Yeah its now 25th Jan already in Vietnam .... so I m 22 now -____________-

well 22 years old and still 've got not much in hands
but I have friends like you so a bright future must be ahead

26th and 27 th Jan I have exams so.... thats it -_- ... only a smal break ... now back to study...
Birthday Party or so must be delayed then

Thanks you all once again for being my friends




3 comments:

fasdf said...

Chúc mừng sinh nhật con trai bố, chúc con trai ăn ngoan chóng nhớn, nghe lời...tao :D --> Lời chúc này sẽ thay cái ecard mà tao định gửi ^_^

Bittersweet said...

oh, happy b'day ban Viet :) wish you all the best :)

Ba.ch said...

chi nho Vietaquarius thoi chu ko nho 20, 22, 25 hay 26 hehe... Happy B-late nhe', hi vong nam nay may man hon, bot nho nha, tim dc co ban gai de thuong hien lanh... nhu to :P